Thursday 12 November 2009

Memories

©copyright John Robin
I'm very gratful to John for allowing me to use this photograph here. I have a few more that I will place on the site in due course. I'm not planning to fill the site with historic content, though from time to time I may well go back to the past.

This photo was taken at Banff Station on 22nd August 1963. It's sure to bring back memories for many, perhaps you even know the man walking along the edge of the platform.

When I started this 'Blog' my intention was to concentrate on the good things about Banff because there are plenty but I'm reminded that it isn't all good and the suggestion is that I try to give a more balanced view of the town and surrounding area. Plenty of people tell me that things have changed for the worse, no doubt with some things that's true but not everything is 'for the worse' and so I will continue along with the 'Blog' trying to add content about three times a week if possible and at the same time paint a true picture of the town and what it has to offer...in my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication to avoid spam (junk mail)